BEWARE OF MUSHROOMS

You may notice some mushrooms popping up in your yard due to the recent wet weather.
It only takes one second of curiosity for our pets to to smell, taste or eat these deadly fungi. Almost all backyard mushrooms and toadstools are toxic to dogs and cats when ingested. Mushroom poisoning can present with symptoms of:
• Lethargy
• Wobbliness
• Vomiting
• Diarrhoea
• Frothing of the mouth
• Yellow colouring of the gums, skin and/or whites of the eyes
• Seizuring
Remove all mushrooms from your yard as soon as they are noticed and if you think your pet may have ingested some, please call us ASAP on 65513990


BEWARE OF MUSHROOMS

You may notice some mushrooms popping up in your yard due to the recent wet weather.
It only takes one second of curiosity for our pets to to smell, taste or eat these deadly fungi. Almost all backyard mushrooms and toadstools are toxic to dogs and cats when ingested. Mushroom poisoning can present with symptoms of:
• Lethargy
• Wobbliness
• Vomiting
• Diarrhoea
• Frothing of the mouth
• Yellow colouring of the gums, skin and/or whites of the eyes
• Seizuring
Remove all mushrooms from your yard as soon as they are noticed and if you think your pet may have ingested some, please call us ASAP on 65513990


Source