Agenda for the Old Bar Manning Business & Community Association Inc.
General Meeting on 16th October 2018 at 6pm at Taree- Old Bar SLSC.
(Followed by networking drinks $4 beer and wine $5.50 till 7:30pm)
6:00pm – 6:45pm
1. Minutes of 13 August 2018 meeting Moved Seconded
2. Matters Arising
Community Projects (Carole Isaacs)
- Rejuvenation Foreshore Update
- Christmas Bazaar Thursday December 20 2018
- Vibrant Spaces (MidCoast Council)
- Mural on Coles wall
Business Projects (Mel Rosamond)
- Small Business Month (MidCoast Council)
- Business Directory Fridge Magnet
Review of standing/deferred issues (Paula Gilmour)
- Membership Drive
- Bus Shelters.- Final payment received
In: (Neil Cadden)
Out: (Neil Cadden)
a. President Proposed 2018-19 OBMP Plan (Paula Gilmour)
5. General Business
Replacement of park furniture in Apex Park.
Painting of the seats
Fun run or triathlon
Spring garden competition
Public toilet at Wallabi Point.
Utilisation of the new sign at Manning Point Rd. intersection
Bendigo Community Bank
Community & Visitor Information Centre
Food market in January 2019.
6:45 pm – 7:30 pm – networking and drinks